If you are a blogger or business owner and you want to write a guest post for my blog, I would like to hear from you.
You will get access to my audience and you will receive a link to your website featuring you as an author.
I’m currently accepting guest post contributions.
My current Domain Authority is 23.
Before you submit a guest post, please make sure that you read the requirements. Then you can contact me and pitch for your guest post idea(s).
The topics that align with my audience are blogging, social media (Pinterest & Facebook primarily), increase blog traffic, email marketing, making money online, work from home tips, saving money, budgeting, debt, and passive income ideas.
If you have an article idea about any of these topics and you meet the requirements below, please contact me at email@example.com to pitch me your ideas.
Guest Post Requirements
- The guest post should be at least 1,500 words long. Ideally 2,000.
- It must be original content written by you. It cannot be published anywhere else.
- Your Domain Authority should be at least 10.
- No affiliate links are allowed. However, you can link to tools, products, and courses that you recommend.
- The article needs to be proofread before submitted. Drafts are not accepted.
- You should own a blog/website and be active.
- Once published, you must add a link to it from your blog – this is optional, but I would really appreciate it.
- Short and easy to read paragraphs (no more than 300 words). Use H2 and H3 headings.
- You can add 1 to 2 (do-follow) links to your site.
- You must link 1 to 2 articles that are published on Passive Income Wise that are related to your article.
- You must link 1 to 2 external articles to sites with DA 50+ (for example Forbes, The Huffington Post, Neil Patel).
- Be yourself, casual, and relax tone of voice.
Please, understand that I retain full editorial and approval rights, including changing and removing links, and editing content.
Still Interested In Guest Post?
If you still want to be published on the blog, please get in touch with me and send over:
- Tell me who you are and a link to our blog.
- Some examples of previous work or website.
- Your guest post topic or potential topics.
- If the guest post is already written, send it over.
I’ll wait for your post!
Note: If you are looking for a Sponsored Post opportunity, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will provide you my media kit.