In Passive Income Wise, I talk about extra income, saving money tips, daily life and how to make money online to support your salary or even quit your job. Earning extra income has changed my life and I believe it can change yours too. You can stop living thinking in your debts or your credit card every month, and start focusing on things that really matter, all by earning extra money.
The truth is that, because of extra income and my blog, I have been able to earn $7,142.71 in passive income within 10 months, I was able to boost my savings in order to get the kind of life I wanted to have. One of the passions I have is travelling, and since I started this blog, I travel more than ever!
You can read from my extra income series the following:
- 25+ Ways To Save Money Every Month (The Saving Challenge)
- 7 Free Online Survey Sites To Join For Extra Cash
- 12 Things I’ve Done To Make Extra Money
- How to earn Passive Income as a part-time Employee
- 14 Survey Sites To Make Extra Money In 2017
- How to Start a WordPress Blog with Bluehost
- Qmee and a little bit of passive income
- How To Use Ebates For Free Cash Back And Get A Free $10 Voucher
- How to start with Google Adsense
- Earn CashBack When You Shop Online
- ShareASale: Why Do I Like It and How to Sign Up as an Affiliate
Also, you can read my posts about extra income and how every dollar is coming from. You can find below the links to each of my monthly income reports. I earn around $700a month through affiliate marketing and advertisement. Here I share my strategy and tips:
- Income Report October 2015 – $75.91
- Income Report November 2015 – $117.61
- Income Report December 2015 – $161.53
- Income Report January 2016 – $228.33
- Income Report February 2016 – $296.40
- Income Report March 2016 – $376.70
- Income Report April 2016 – $307.27
- Income Report May 2016 – $346.96
- Income Report June 2016 – $374.83
- Income Report July 2016 – $710.84
- Income Report August 2016 – $491.87
- Income Report September 2016 – $660.22
- Income Report October 2016 – $803.73
- Income Report November 2016 – $915.99
- Income Report December 2016 – $553.81
- Income Report January 2017 – $555.20
- Income Report February 2017 – $540.23
- Income Report March 2017 – $857.65
- Income Report April 2017 – $832.98
How To Make Money And Extra Income Every Month
There are many ways to make extra money, below are just some ideas of things I’ve done in the past, some of them I still do:
- Start a blog. Blogging can be a hobby but also a way of making extra money. In less than a year, I made over $9,000 by blogging and it’s increasing month after month. You can create your own blog here with my step by step tutorial. You can start a blog for only $3.95 per month plus you will get a free domain if you sign up using my tutorial.
- Sell you own eBook. Write an eBook about something you are good at and you are passionate. Find a gap which has not been covered yet or just create a resource which is better than the ones already in the market. Then you can sell it on Amazon and get some money. There is plenty of people making a living just by selling eBooks.
- Answer Online Surveys. Some of the survey companies I recommend are Swagbucks, Survey Downline, Vindale Research, Mr. Rebates, Ebates and Qmee. These 7 free online survey sites are trustworthy and legitimate and can make a difference in your earnings. Some of them give you cash back, others some extra money for answering surveys or trying products.
- Sell T-Shirts. You can make your own T-Shirt designs with Redbubble. You just need to upload your image design and it will be used to sell shirts, hoodies, mugs, bags and much more. With one design you will have many products to sell. Selling with Redbubble you can choose how much commission you want to obtain.
- Test Apps. If you have a smartphone or a tablet, you can get paid for using apps that you already use and sometimes new ones. Every day thousands of apps are released and they need to be tested. With AppCoiner you use apps that you choose from a database, then you write a small review and get paid.
- Become a freelancer. Few months after I started blogging, I started doing some freelance work. I use Upwork, but there many other good freelancing networks like Fiverr. You can be a freelance writer or just like me, helping others to set up their blogs and doing some SEO.
Receive more Money-Making tips
To receive new tips to make and save money, subscribe to my email list
Starting A Blog For Extra Income Every Month And Make Cash Online
It is possible to make extra money by blogging, but it takes some time.
Some related articles about making money with a blog:
- Start Earning Money With Google Adsense
- How To Start A Blog With WordPress And Bluehost
- Roundup Of Bloggers Making Money Online
Always start by getting your own domain. Never use Blogspot or other subnets to create your first blog, they are free but it’s nearly possible to monetise with them. If you signup using my Bluehost link you’ll receive a free domain which will look more professional.
Then you need to get your web hosting. There are hundreds of companies out there, but Bluehost seems to be one of the most popular. Hosting cost $3.95 per month paid yearly. If you pay for more than a year you will get more discounts and a free domain by using my link.
I wrote a tutorial with detailed instructions in my post How To Start A Blog With WordPress And Bluehost.
If you already have your own blog you can monetise it by:
- Advertisement. Chris Lee has created an amazing course to make 5-figures per month from Adsense. This course, RankXL will teach you how to create a Niche Site from day one.
- Affiliate programs. You can promote many affiliate product from FlexOffers, ShareASale and ClickBank. Make sure you promote products that you’ve used before.
- Selling your own products. eBooks, courses and apparel are some ideas of things you can sell.
I recommend you to start your own blog as soon as possible, so you can start making money online from today.
Get Cash Back For Shopping And Receive Money Back
Cashback websites give you money when you click them, and send you to the online shop. In my case, I’ve saved more than $200 on my insurance car.
If you want to buy something online, better use cashback sites. Some of the cashback sites I’ve been using are:
- Ebates. Just by signing up with Ebates, you will receive a 3.0% cash back anytime you buy at Amazon. I’ve received more than $300 cash back from Ebates since I started using it a couple of months ago. If you sign up now, you’ll get a $10.00 sign up bonus.
- Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a search engine (like Google or Bing) that offers a chance to earn points (swagbucks) for shopping online and testing products). When you have enough points you can get paid or receive gift cards. I already redeem 3 Amazon gift cards for $50 and it feels great. If you sign up now, you’ll get 100SB sign up bonus.
- TopCashback. TopCashback is one of my favourite cash back companies.There are 20%-30% discounts in many hotels for when you are travelling. This year I saved $275 on my car insurance by using TopCashBack. Also, I received $135 cashback for my current internet company. If you sign up now, you’ll get a $10.00 sign up bonus.
As you can see, there are plenty of ways of making extra money online! I really hope that you like this roundup with some of the ways I’ve made money online.
Get Access to All of my FREE Resources
Instant Access to all my Free Resources directly to your email inbox. Plus you'll receive my latest posts. Join now!